Extra Precautions to Keep Clients and Caregivers Safe During COVID-19
Daily COVID-19 Screener
- Caregivers are reminded before the start of each visit to immediately contact the office if they or the client is experiencing any flu-like symptoms during the visit.
- Every Caregiver is required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to each visit.
- With the assistance of the caregiver, every client will complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire every day that The Nursing Team visits.
- Every Caregiver is required to wash their hands immediately upon entry to the client’s home and to repeat this action frequently throughout their visit.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Each caregiver is equipped with the appropriate personal protective equipment to aid in minimizing the transmission of any possible infections. At a minimum, all caregivers are required to properly wear a mask while in the client’s home and use gloves when in physical contact with a client.
Protection and Exposure Protocols
- The Nursing Team follows guidelines recommended by both local authorities and the CDC regarding protection, screening, testing, and isolation procedures.